Natural Moisturizing Bromine Salt System
No More Chemicals
- Bromine is still the sanitizing agent, but since it is produced from a natural sodium bromide salt, no other chemicals are introduced to your spa.
- It is also a very natural base pure form of bromine; hence the level of bromine needed is considerably lower than in other spas using traditional bromine.
- If you have certain skin conditions you may find that your doctor will prescribe a Salt System spa. You may then find your spa purchase is exempt from Sales Tax.
Softer Water & Softer Skin for a more moisturizing feel
- Though the concentration is low, much lower than say sea water, adding dead sea sodium bromide salt to your spa water gives it a softer feel. You will also find that your skin feels softer after you’ve used your spa.
- By the way, the salt concentration is so low that you cannot actually taste salt in your spa water!
- Spas generally require a water change every 3 – 4 months. This is because of the build-up of chemicals that you have introduced. Since you are introducing no chemicals to your spa with our Dead Sea Salt System, you will only need to change your water once a year!
- You will put the dead sea sodium bromide salt in your spa once for the year. It is continuously recycled to produce a natural bromine.
- Eliminate shocking
- Eliminate Stain and Scale Control
- Reduced foaming and scum lines
- Since you change your water only once a year, depending on the size of your spa, you will save 1,000 – 2,000 gallons of water annually.
It’s GREEN! and great for the environment
- Uses Less water since you only need to fill once a year, No toxic Chemicals and of course uses only natural dead sea salt that is earth friendly.
It is actually rather simple. The “salt” you are most familiar with is sodium chloride (table salt) . As we noted above, our dead sea mineral salt is a natural base sodium bromide. The Sodium Bromide salt is then converted to pure mineral bromine which eliminates the bacteria in your spa.
In a typical spa you must maintain a bromine level of 3 – 5 ppm. However the level of bromine required in our Salt System Hot Tubs is only 2 – 3 ppm.
This is quite simple. Once you’ve filled your spa, you’ll want to check the levels of Bromine, Alkalinity, pH as with all spas. We also recommend the use of an activated Charcoal filter when filling your spa to help remove any impurities, which comes with the kit..
- You simply add the dead sea salt to achieve a concentration of 1200 – 1500 ppm. This will require approx. 3 – 7 lbs. of salt depending on how many gallons your spa is.
- The dead sea salt will quickly dissolve in your spa water.
- The level of bromine in your water is controlled by Up & Down buttons with settings from 1 to 10.
- There is even a “Boost” button to add a temporary increase in Bromine should you plan a party or other more extended use of your spa.
- You add salt only once every year!