Granular product gently adjusts water pH and alkalinity upward. Best used in larger spas and in commercial spas.
- Raises pH and total alkalinity
- Increases effectiveness of sanitizer
Use as part of the Simple Spa Care® Program.
- Determine amount to use according to bottle label.
- Make sure equipment is OFF.
- Add applicable amount to the spa water.
- Turn on circulation system for 1-3 hours.
- Retest water after 3 hours.
- If pH is still below 7.2, repeat steps 1-5.
For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.