Granular product adjusts water pH and alkalinity down. Provides a greater amount of control for large and commercial spas.
- Lowers pH and total alkalinity
- Increases effectiveness of sanitizer
Use as part of the Simple Spa Care® Program.
- Make sure all equipment is OFF.
- Add 1/4 oz. (1-1/2 tsp.) to the spa water.
- Turn on circulation system for 30 minutes.
- Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-3.
For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
It is important to maintain the pH between 7.2-7.8. High pH (above 7.8) can cause scaling and/or cloudy or colored water.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.