Raises water hardness level while preventing foaming and equipment corrosion.
- Increases water hardness
- Helps prevent corrosion
By maintaining proper hardness levels, the life of the spa will be extended.
One ounce raises the calcium hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water.
- Determine amount of product to be added. The ideal hardness level is 150-400 ppm.
- Turn jets ON to circulate spa water.
- Pour required amount into the water.
- Run filter for 1 to 2 hours.
- Retest water to ensure proper level.
- Repeat steps 1-5 until proper level is obtained.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.